FazTrack's e-Commerce Platform can be used for various types of retail products. Since 2005, FazTrack e-Commerce has serving industries such as Residential Lighting, Sporting Goods, Apparel, Decorative Items, Auto Parts, etc. FazTrack e-Commerce service includes the following:
Web sites integrated with front- and back-office management tools:
- Customer self-service centers for viewing cart, orders, tracking packages, and managing support issues
- Dynamic, database-driven Web sites with point-and-click site updates
- Site analytics tools that measure traffic, revenue and opportunity
- e-mail capture on site and marketing tools
- Up-sell tools that recommend items based on other customer’s lookup and purchases
- Purchase Order and Return processing tools to keep track of your fixture movements
- Automatic Inventory Update on your website from participating manufacturers
- Social Media such as Facebook, Google+, Pinterest.
- Data Processing for your Point of Sales (POS) system
Customer Google Analytics Website Report:
You will be able to view your visitor’s Web activities. These records detail how the customer found your site (referrer and search engine keyword), which pages they have visited, which click-paths they navigated, when their visits took place, which locations they visited from.
Detailed Visitor Reports Sent to your Inbox automatically every 24 hours:
Visitor detail reports allow you to see exactly what visitors performed on your website. For instance, you can see exactly which pages, search words, products, categories your website visitors looked up. You can also see exactly what is in their shopping carts, what items they printed, eMailed or compared with, giving you assistance in closing the sales.
Contact Us today for a Free! consultation by clicking here.